View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Painting: Gold foil on Other.
Gold foil on sintra panel.
- The technique used to create “Interactivity” is one where metallic foil is carefully applied through a variety of heat and pressures. It is a one-of-a-kind process that is unique to M. Clark’s work.
- “Interactivity” belongs to Clark’s “Under Pressure” series.
- The edges of “Interactivity” are foiled in gold.
- The luminosity of “Interactivity” fluctuates with shifting light creating constant visual interest.
- Signed and dated on the back.
- Ready to hang––no additional framing needed. Wire attached to back for easy installation.
- Shipped with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
Size: 22 W x 30 H x 0.8 in
Ships in a Box
7 day money-back guarantee
Artist featured in a collection
Showed at the The Other Art Fair
Featured in the Catalog