View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Photography: Digital, Black & White on Soft (Yarn, Cotton, Fabric), Paper.
Workers in Hong Kong prepare to repair a building facade by wrapping it in light-weight, ultra flexible bamboo scaffolding. This is an old technique that can withstand the frequent typhoons that batter the city every year and allows for these structures to be erected very quickly only using few materials such as bamboo and plastic fasteners.
Original Limited Edition of 25 Giclée Prints
* Signed Certificate of Authenticity with Edition Number
* Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Paper (308g/m²) one of the most robust papers from Hahnemühle, made of 100% cotton and has a soft, fine texture
* This luxurious gallery standard paper has a matte surface
* Premium K3 pigment print technology ensures the very finest tonality, even the minutest details are visible and details appear much clearer than with traditional prints
* 100-year luminosity; Colours and tones of this Hahnemühle Fine Art Premium print will look just as good as the original, even after 100 years
* With a white border for easy framing
* This gallery standard print comes rolled inside a hard tube protected with bubble wrap and acid-free paper
This Artwork is available as:
60 x 60cm (Limited Edition of 25)
40 x 40cm (Limited Edition of 25)
Framed or Aluminium Dibond mounting is also available. Contact the Artist for details
*NOTE - All images used are an approximate scale for illustrative purposes and individual artwork scale may differ. Always check the artwork dimensions and measure your room carefully.
Artist featured by Saatchi Art in a collection
Featured in Saatchi Art's printed catalog, sent to thousands of art collectors