View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Photography: Digital, Color on Paper, Soft (Yarn, Cotton, Fabric).
This apartment block has been partially demolished and the surrounding neighbourhood completely “erased” to make way for new constructions, a common occurrence in China's brutally changing cities.
Despite ordered, a few resilient residents refuse to leave their homes, some already with missing walls and defiantly return day after day, walking over mountains of rubble and attempt to live a normal life, paying no attention to the approaching bulldozers.
Part of a Limited Edition of 25
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity with Edition Number.
- Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Paper (308g/m²) one of the most robust papers from Hahnemühle, made of 100% cotton and has a soft, fine texture.
- This luxurious gallery standard paper has a matte surface.
- Premium K3 pigment print technology ensures the very finest tonality, even the minutest details are visible and details appear much clearer than with traditional prints
- 100-year luminosity; Colours of this Hahnemühle Fine Art Premium print will look just as good as the original, even after 100 years.
- With a 2 cm white border for easy framing
- The gallery standard print comes rolled inside a hard tube
protected with bubble wrap and acid free paper and shipped inside a cardboard box
Framed or Aluminium Dibond mounting is also available, contact the artist for details
Artist featured by Saatchi Art in a collection