Flavio Melchiorre (aka IDRO5) is an italian independent artist, award-winning designer, freelance illustrator, muralist and self taught painter with a degrees in Graphic Design and over fifteen years of experiences in editorial, advertising and fashion. His own "hypnotic" style was influenced by the PsychedelicArt and StreetArt culture. (Graffiti since'93).
Degrees in GraphicDesign (UED European University of Design Pescara) and over fifteen years of experiences in typography, advertising and fashion industry.
Clients: Absolut, Adidas Originals, Behance, Citroën, Citizen Records, Commons&Sense, ComputerArts, Curioos, Engie, F.C.Panini, Fendi, Fieldcandy, Forgotten, Four23, Foot Locker, Future Publishing, Green Bear, Grove, Indierocket Festival, Le Bon Marche, Liquitex, Maibaic, Modify, Oilily, Oxibis, Pantone Universe, Panorama Musique, PepsiCo, Publicis, Quaker, Taschen, The Coolhunter, Winsor&Newton, Victionary and more.
• Aug 2018 - Caos Fluido, Solo Show at The Urban Box (Pescara - italy)
• Jul 2018 - Live Painting at Bababoom Festival x Greenbear (Fermo - italy)
• Mar 2018 - Live Painting at Spannabis x Greenbear (Barcelona - Spain)
• Nov 2017 - AbsolutSymposium - Live Painting, Club2Club supported by Absolut x Forgotten Project (Torino - Italy)
• June 2016 - Skateboards Confluences - Collective exhibition, Supported By Liquitex // Galleria Seno (Milano - Italy)
• March 2015: Live performance x Pantone® Colorwear at Le Bone Marché (Paris, FR)
• Jan 2015: Live performance x Pantone® Colorwear - Pitti Uomo 87 (Firenze, IT)
• December 2014: ArtBasel / Pantone® Colorwear - Exhibition at Lulu Laboratorium, Miami Beach (Florida, US)
• October 2013: The Squint Show (group exhibition) hosted by JWT (curated by Phosphor Art) - London (UK)
• 11/11/2011: Segno (group exhibition) - Mezzomagazine, Francavilla al Mare (IT)
• 18 September/ 03 October 2010: Candy World (group exhibition) - Artefatto2010, Trieste (IT)
• 5/16 July 2010: Spot The Tiger (group exhibition) - Dreamspace Gallery, London (GB)
• April/June 2010: Tips'n Trips (solo exhibition) - La Cantina di Jozz - Pescara (IT)
• September 2008: MocaVirtual Museum (online gallery) - Brooklyn, NY (USA)
• August 2007: Segni Particolari (solo exhibition) - Caffè 76, Pescara (IT)
• December 2005: Lineamente (group exhibition) - Allegriso, Pescara (IT)