View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Select a Material
Fine Art Paper
Select a Size
9 x 12 in ($70)
Add a Frame
Abstract Deco SIX - Limited Edition of 6
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and high order volumes, print orders may be delayed.
30-day money-back guarantee
Artist featured in a collection
New Media: Vector, Digital, Fabric, Paint, New Media on Paper.
Art Deco inspired Abstract Art: Graphic Geometric Compositions. (1-6) Part of 'Making Shapes' Series.
"This series came about from the working elements for the Sonia Delaunay portraits
- I went off on a tangent..." (Artist: Czar Catstick)*
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Hahnemühle Paper
• Paper: German Etching
• Size: 23.4 x 33.1 inches (59.4 x 84cm)
• Edition: Large Gallery Edition of only 6
• Image at approx. 85% paper size
• This artwork is sold unframed
• Signed by the artist in pencil (on the front)*
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Large Artwork will be shipped rolled in a secure tube.
* Signed as StewartHR aka Czar Catstick & The Emperor's New Clothes Collective #TENCC
"I have recently been rummaging through a whole load of my archive images from the past few years. These images were elements, background tests and ideas for different series and compositions. I quite like the simplicity of some of these so I am now releasing selected artworks as editions in their own right. Making Shapes: Abstract Deco Series.
These images work well in any modern room setting, effective when grouped together as a set or just as effective when used as single images set off against simple gallery-style frames."
Artist featured by Saatchi Art in a collection