View In A Room
Add to Favorites
New Media: Vector, Digital, Fabric, Paint, New Media on Paper.
'Bowie Bauhaus' Series #2020 Vision
Finally got round to updating this series based on some test prints I made a couple of years ago. I been very busy (mostly as one of my alter-egos) but ready now to release a series of fine-art edition prints. The images are much more geometric and 'tighter' than the original tests with a slightly more muted colour palette.
Abstract Geometric, Art Deco, Cubist, Futurist and Bauhaus inspired David Bowie Portrait with symbolism such as the Bowie eyes (pupils), Blackstar Logo and an abstracted Bauhaus face profile.
• Type: Fine-Art Print
• Medium: Giclée
• Materials: 100% Cotton Paper
• Paper: Hahnemühle German Etching Paper
• Dimensions A1: 23.4 x 33.1 inches / 59 x 84cms
• Image size: approx 19 x 26 inches / 48 x 66 cms
• Limited Edition of only 20
• This artwork is sold ready to frame
• Signed, accredited and numbered by the artist*
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Artwork will be shipped rolled in a secure tube.
*Signed as StewartHR aka Photographer & Artist: Jack Smith
Stewart works as 'The Emperor's New Clothes Collective' under various artist alter-egos including Czar Catstick, Jack Smith, Hertz Van Wental and Baxter Cane.
NB: The paper size is the A1 Edition of 20 - approx 33x23 inches (59x84cms) - with the image approx 19x26 inches (48x66cms). Please contact via Saatchi if you have any further questions regards alternative sized editions and formats.
Artist featured by Saatchi Art in a collection