View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Painting: Acrylic on Canvas.
"Large Psychedelic Nude" is a 30" x 40" x 1" pop art painting by CRD Larson. The medium is acrylic on canvas, it was painted in 2011, and is signed on the reverse. The subject is a nude woman in a stretched standing pose amidst a menagerie of psychedelic colors, images, and love. I spent hours adding all kinds of geometric patterns and details, including adding the occasional abstract vagina, breasts, or backside here and there. Heart motifs are a common pattern in the artwork. You can look at this painting numerous times and still find new details that you hadn't noticed previously.
"Large Psychedelic Nude" has noticeable op art visual effects when viewed through 3D glasses. While not a conventional 3D image, the figure and background separate and provide a dimension of depth and space when 3D glasses are worn!
- Original painting
- Acrylic on canvas, 30x40"
- Signed on reverse
- Wire strung and ready to hang
- Exhibition sticker on reverse (from showing at Seattle Erotic Art Festival)
- Adultcon, Los Angeles, September 22-24, 2017
- Raw Artists: CUSP, Seattle, March 16, 2017
- Raw Artists: Uprising, Portland, November 4, 2015
- Pancakes and Booze, Portland, March, 2013