View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Photography: Color, Manipulated, Dye Transfer, Digital on Aluminium.
The creation of each artwork begins with my camera. I use the camera to preserve a moment in time that I find particularly beautiful. Then, by layering elements of light, colour and texture, I manipulate and transform a photograph into a surreal and dreamlike abstract art piece.
This particular image was created by layering my original seascape image with the scratches and grunge of antique French glass.
The artwork is printed on Aluminum by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets (Dye Sublimation). The artwork has a semi gloss finish, is signed and numbered on the back, and arrives ready to hang.
Limited Edition 1 of 12
12 x 18 inches
Dye Sublimation Aluminum Print
Aluminum Print Features:
- Outstanding Archival Stability.
- Ready to hang, lightweight.
- Corners are rounded for safety.
- Aluminum prints are moisture proof and therefore ideal for hanging in bathrooms, saunas, kitchens, outside, etc.
- Aluminum prints are more able to resist changes in temperature than traditional media and would be the best choice for a location near a fireplace or other source of heat.
creating art by breathing abstraction into emotion
pursuing confusion haziness obscurity
past and present fuse
poetic images in which myth and reality collide
Select a Material
Fine Art Paper
Select a Size
12 x 8 in ($53)
12 x 8 in ($53)
24 x 16 in ($103)
36 x 24 in ($170)
Add a Frame
Natural Wood ($80)
30-day money-back guarantee
Artist featured in a collection
Artist featured by Saatchi Art in a collection