View In A Room
Add to Favorites
Size: 30 W x 45 H x 2 in
Ships in a Box
Showed at the The Other Art Fair
Artist featured in a collection
Featured in the Catalog
Photography: Color, Photogram on Paper.
* 20x30 in. Limited edition of 25. $550 + shipping
* 24x36 in. Limited edition of 25. $900 + shipping
* 30x45 in. Limited edition of 25. $1300 + Shipping
* 40x60 in. Limited edition of 10. $2,500 + Shipping
* 20x30 in. Acrylic face-mount, 1/8" Floating Gallery Plexi- Print. Limited edition of 25. $900 + shipping
* 24x36 in. Acrylic face-mount, 1/8" Floating Gallery Plexi- Print. Limited edition of 25. $1,500 + shipping
* 40x60 in. Acrylic face-mount, 1/8" Floating Gallery Plexi- Print. Limited edition of 10. $4300 + shipping
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.
Time Lapse series:
Quotidian gestures, combined, create a unique narrative of life by a wall in a place in the world. Time Lapse: 1 place, 1 moment.
In 2012, photographer and musician Xan Padrón started Time Lapse. His fascination with time and movement, coupled with an uncanny ability to disappear behind the lens, unnoticed by his subjects, brought him to the realization of how much life happens even at the most seemingly insignificant location of a city. A willful arrest of movement, where action becomes observation, brought into focus a whole new vision of each unique ecosystem. From such chosen still points of time and space, life emanates.
In Time Lapse Xan Padrón sits on a single spot, unnoticed, for 2 hours, photographing a sequence of people passing by against one unique background.
Handpicked to show at The Other Art Fair presented by Saatchi Art in Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Brooklyn, Dallas, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Dallas, London, Brooklyn, New York, New York, New York
Artist featured by Saatchi Art in a collection
Featured in Saatchi Art's printed catalog, sent to thousands of art collectors