Add to Favorites
Sculpture: Oil, Marble, Plastic, Wax on Other.
PROCESSING THE CHANGE. Over the years, Robausch has developed a technique which enables him to record the traces of the change from liquid to solid. The powerful process of this change is in the focus of Robausch's work, the artist goes with it, exercising as little influence as possible so that a special presence emanates from the sculpture.
In the series "The Same But Different" Robausch explores the simplicity of the form by balancing the opposing principles: simple form and complex surface. The nature of these works call attention to the mutability of the world around us.
▪ 56 H x 55 W x 55 cm, 9 kg
▪ 22 H x 22 W x 22 in, 20 lb
▪ Traces of the cooling process from +260° Celsius down to -20° Celsius : ridges, craters and cracks
▪ The surface with its ridges, craters and cracks looks different depending on the light and the angle of view.
▪ It has wax-like characteristics but is very hard and scratch resistant and not affected by sun and high room temperatures
▪ This work comes signed by the artist and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
▪ Will be shipped in a protective crate
Artist featured by Saatchi Art in a collection